March 18, 2019
Event – Fertility Forum
The Fertility Forum will take place on Saturday 30 March 2019 in London, bringing the public and professionals together for the first time for a full day of evidence-based information for those affected by fertility problems.
The day is being organised by the RCOG, British Fertility Society (BFS), Association of Clinical Embryologists and the Human Fertilisation & Embryology Authority, working in partnership with the other professional bodies in this field and patients.
The day will be packed with informative sessions and workshops looking at the latest evidence and advice, covering a huge range of topics including:
- How to improve natural fertility
- The causes of infertility
- The best treatments and how to seek treatment including the use of donor gametes, surrogacy, legal and social aspects, modern families and fertility preservation
- Choosing a fertility clinic
- New technologies
- Legal issues (surrogacy, donor eggs or sperm – co-parenting & legal parenthood explained)
- Egg freezing
- Male fertility problems
- PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome)
More information and how to book can be found here.